gaSteam is a humidifier running on natural gas: a clean, sustainable and economical source of energy. It produces steam from both mains water and demineralised water.
The proposal includes a wide range of production capacities (45-450 kg/h), which can be increased considerably by connecting up to 20 units in series.
gaSteam is available in the indoor and outdoor versions. The outdoor version, designed to eliminate the risk of having a gas source inside the building and allow it to be used when no equipment room is available, produces steam even in the most critical situations and without the need for outdoor cabinets or compartments.
- Wide range of models with steam production from 45 to 450 kg/h
- Operating temperature from -40°C to 45°C
- Outdoor version for critical temperatures and when no equipment room or compartment is available
- High efficiency (94-96%)
- Minimum installation space
- Built-in remote supervision available