connected with this company
TR16-485 is the natural evolution of the tried and tested device TR8-485 because, by the experience in numerous photovoltaic installations where TR8-485 is currently used, TR16-485 was specifically designed to improve the control performance and ongoing monitoring of panel arrays that make up a photovoltaic system, doubling the capacity to measure the individual current string (16 strings of up to 25A), and inserting some important steps from "the field."
TR16-485 provides performance information in real time and allows you to instantly detect remote faults occurred and environmental parameters such as temperature, solar radiation, wind speed, etc. ...
In this way, TR16-485 at all times ensures best performance of the PV system by reducing extra cost and increasing the profit from "energy bill".
• Analysis and contemporary snapshot of the power produced by 16 strings of solar modules
• Voltage measurement up to 1000Vc.c.
• Measure the temperature of the PV panels through direct coupling to sensor PT100/PT1000
• Measurement of a signal from a typical 0/4-20mA solar radiation meter with analog output proportional
• 3 dry contact inputs for monitoring the operating status of external sensors (condition of the fuses and lightning arresters, power inverters, etc ...)
• Compatible with software supervision and ongoing monitoring and Power-Power-Studio-Studio Scada
The most effective way to obtain a system of ongoing monitoring functional and effective is to compare energy produced by each generation group (string).
The TR16-485 device combined with the monitoring software-Power Studio Scada makes sure that the strings installed generating a similar amount of instantaneous power, each generating a comparable level of energy (such as power or real rate). In line with any freely programmable threshold levels, Power-Studio-Scada can instantly send e-mail alerts and / or alarm indicating in detail the section of plant to correct and / or repair.
TR16-485 is built specifically to achieve these objectives:
- To monitor the functioning and the power delivered by each string of solar panels;
- To transmit these values to the supervisory system
- To achieve the continuous monitoring that allows you to see at anytime capacity and detect any malfunctions or failures of the photovoltaic field.