connected with this company
Chaffoteaux presents Zelios Fast, a forced circulation solar thermal system
to produce hot water with easy
installation, startup and maintenance.
The gross area of collectors can be 2 or 4 square meters for a content of 150, 200 or 300 liters.
The heat exchanger is a single or double coil.
Installation is on the ground or sloping roof. The range includes over 10 models.
CLEAN AND HOT LIKE THE SUN
The annual collection of solar energy per square meter varies both with latitude and reference
microclimate. In Italy we go from 1,300 to 1,500 kWh / m 2 per year in Milan
and Rome, to reach 1,700 kWh / m 2 in Palermo. In all cases the amount of energy is enough to
justify the installation of a solar heating system sufficient to heat water and rooms.
SAVING IS CLEAR
A family of 4 people uses in a year some 70 cubic meters of hot water (40 ° C). This
corresponds to an annual energy amount of 2,500 kW / h and a charge of € 200 if produced with methane and
€ 600 if produced with electricity (0.24 € per kW / h). Solar thermal can meet the needs
reducing annual spending by up to 70%.
A COMPLETE AND RELIABLE SYSTEM
Fast Zelios offers as standard equipment a single or double coil accumulator tank that integrates one-on-one the solar control unit, the circulation unit, the expansion tank, the
thermostatic sanitary mixing and all the instruments of control and hydraulic control.
FEATURES AT A GLANCE
- Careful design and easy-to-view parameters.
- Pre-installed and reset in the factory components.
- Access to all components for installation in niches.
- Mounted thermostatic mixing valve fitted as standard.
- Two Pro-Tech magnesium anode anti- corrosion and induced currents.
- Carrying handles mounted into the accumulator tank.
- Collector tested according to EN 12975.
- Certified Solar Keymark collector.
- 5 year warranty.