connected with this company
Centrotherm AIR EXCELLENT - air distribution system
The Air Excellent air distribution system is ductwork designed to distribute air for central mechanical ventilation systems with (and without) heat recovery used to ventilate residential and small commercial buildings.
- Semi-rigid ductwork, in various circular and semi-circular variants
- Complete portfolio of accessories, including rigid 90˚ horizontal and vertical bends, connectors, seal-rings, valve adapters etc…
- Distribution boxes
- Supply and extract valves and grilles
The ventilation unit is connected to the distribution boxes using insulated mass flow ducts and silencers and the semi-rigid duct is rolled out to supply fresh air to the habitable rooms and extract stale, moist from the wet rooms. The accessories make it possible to make air tight connections without using adhesive tape, fix the semi-rigid duct to the floor, suspend it from ceilings, make shallow bends around obstacles and make sharp horizontal and vertical bends if required.
The air flow rate in each duct run is determined by air flow restrictors in the distribution box and a configurator is available which can be used to determine how many rings to cut out of the air flow restrictors.
The distribution boxes are an important part of the air distribution system. It controls the air capacity of the duct runs within the system. To control the air flow per duct run, adjustable air flow restrictors are mounted at the ductwork connections in the distribution boxes.
- For domestic and small commercial buildings
- Hassle-free design and installation
- Quick and precise commissioning of total system and flow restrictors
- Strong outer surface for damage-free installation
- Smooth inner surface for a long-term clean system
- Anti-static and anti-bacterial properties
- Complete set of accessories available for all ductwork