The Conergy VisionBox enables convenient and efficient monitoring of PV systems. It combines an external inverter display with a comprehensive monitoring system. The integrated web server and the extensive range of interfaces make the VisionBox an extraordinarily flexible solution for analyzing and tracking a photovoltaic system.
Large colour touchscreen display
Thanks to the simple, self-explanatory user interface, the user can quickly and reliably reach to the desired information. All the important data for the photovoltaic system is graphically displayed in clearly structured views.
Advance system monitoring
- User-friendly navigation thanks to large 5.6 inch touchscreen display.
- An integrated web server allows the system to be monitored from any PC with Internet access.
- Extensive archiving and detailed analysis all data can be saved onto a USB stick and processed on the PC.
- Automatic inverter error reporting via display and LEDs. Furthermore various alarms can also be issued via SMS, fax or e-mail.
- Optional irradiation and temperature sensor can be also connected to the Conergy VisionBox (recommended for systems with only one inverter).
Rapid installation and updating
- Ideal for all solar energy systems from 3 to 300 kW.
- With a standard USB port for easy data transfer and software updates.
- Configured to optimise self energy consumption.