TRIO, Apros triple wall chimney: 90% performance of the stove
The elegant TRIO, made of three pipes, is available in 5 diameters and guarantees safety and reliability in the house where the stove is installed
TRIO is elegant and refined, and presents many technical innovations:
- Perfect aesthetics with a totally smooth coupler;
- Each of the 3 walls is completely sealed;
- Resistant to corrosion;
- Full range of accessories for the connection to stoves;
- Suitable for appliances with smoke extraction at very low temperatures.
Three are the pipes that compose TRIO, triple wall chimney:
- The stainless steel outer pipe ensures the air inlet, which is necessary for the combustion of the connected appliance;
- The stainless steel intermediate pipe ensures the maintenance of insulating material. Air gap 30 mm thickness between the intermediate and the outer pipe;
- The stainless steel 316L internal pipe 0,5 mm thickness is used for smoke extraction of combustion. Insulation material in mineral wall 30 mm thickness between the inner and the intermediate pipe.
TRIO range is available in 5 diameters, each one is available in 2 versions: outer wall in stainless steel or outer wall in black color finishing.
Using TRIO can give a tangible added value. The key factors are five:
- Improving the performance of the stove: from 80% with a double wall chimney to 90% with a triple wall chimney;
- Maximum safety in the room where the stove stands, because the temperature of the outer wall of TRIO remains very low;
- Maximum safety in case of soot fire: a soot fire can reach 1000°C for 30 minutes inside the system, but the maximum temperature of the outer wall will stop at 100 °C;
- A system for the future, W certified and suitable for wet conditions and V2, resistant to corrosion;
- Maximum safety in case of smokes return, the smokes will never reach the house and will be evacuated through the air gap between the intermediate and the outer wall of the pipe.
Here enclosed TRIO, Apros triple wall chimney brochure available for free.