Fernox: the importance of cleanig and protection of heat systems
A world leader for water’s chemical treatment of heating systems, presents two key products:
Cleaner F5 for regeneration / cleaning
Protector F1 for long term protection
Now the products are also available in Express package, simple and practical to use. You can add them to the heater thanks to the supplied adapter or filling ring. In less than 1 minute. Aluminum cans can be recycled
Two easy steps for cleaning and protection:
1. Regeneration / cleaning of the system with Cleaner F5 Express, a can of 280ml per 100 liters of water.
• You enter the product in the system and let it circulate for about a week, then you can drain the system and rinse thoroughly.
• Compatible with all metals and materials, including aluminum
• Removes sludge and scale and restores heating efficiency
• Removes flux residues and other residue
• pH neutral Formula, non-hazardous and with low environmental impact
2. Protection of the system with Protector F1 Express, a can of 265ml per 100 liters of water.
• Easy to use, without creating disorder
• Provides a long-term protection (up to 10 years) from corrosion and limescale
• Keeps the system efficiency and extends the life of the boiler
• Suitable for use with all metals and materials, including aluminum
• Non-toxic and environment-friendly
In case of a floor or radiant panel system, it is better to add the BIOCIDE AF-10 FERNOX in order to prevent the formation of algae and bacterial foam.