ENP - Polyvalent geothermal heat pump
Polyvalent water-to-water heat pump with DHW production in total heat recovery for medium-high applications (40-600 kW)
Macro categoria: Renewable energies
Categoria: Heat pumps and geothermal upper parts
Water-condensed polyvalent heat pump for residential and commercial use. It obtains heating or cooling energy from a water source (above ground or acquifer) or from a closed-loop geothermal system, allowing alternatively to heat and cool the whole dwelling and to produce Domestic Hot Water in priority or in total heat recovery when in cooling mode.
• Electronically controlled Electric expansion Valve (EEV).
• Source-side, DHW-side and User-side pumps with variable speed motors to adapt flow-rates to actual operating speed and allow significant savings on pumping costs.
• Double hydraulic circuit: space heating/cooling circuit and DHW circuit, independent from each other.
• DHW circuit in priority, or in total heat recovery when in cooling mode.
• ON/OFF Scroll compressors.
• AISI 316 Stainless steel high efficiency brazed plate heat exchangers.