New Linea Pellet Superior by Apros: powder enameled flue pipes for smoke extraction both in dry and wet working conditions
This new line has been designed for heat generators fueled by biomass solid fuel and it’s V2 tested therefore resistant to corrosion.
The famous company from Padova, who has been manufacturing flue pipes and chimney systems for more than 20 years, has developed this new solution to answer to customers need to install heat generators fueled by biomass solid fuel in their homes.
All products are manufactured by automatic processes such as:
- Calendering: from coils to the finished pipe
- Longitudinal laser beam welding
- Robotic tig welding of bends
- Female connection
- Powder enamel for the black color
- Scratchproof liquid silicone paint on the powder enamel for the grey and white finishing.
The Linea Pellet Superior is used for smoke extraction:
- in dry (D) working conditions
- in wet (W) working conditions
- with negative pressure N1 40 Pa (without gasket)
- with positive pressure P1 200 Pa (with gasket)
The line is V2 tested, therefore resistant to corrosion.
The products are available in diameters 80 and 100mm, in black, grey and white colors.